Our skin goes through a lot every day. That’s why it’s important to take great care of it. Garnier’s Natural Honey Flower Gel Wash works to gently yet efficiently remove impurities and build-up from the day, leaving your skin feeling soothed and hydrated. Formulated with skin-loving ingredients and enriched with Honey Flower – renowned for its nourishing properties – this product is suitable for dry and very dry skin types. Simply use this botanical, honey flower face wash once a day to clean and care for dry skin and prevent that tight, flaky feeling. Formulated with 96% natural origin products, Natural Honey Flower Gel Face Wash is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants. Garnier is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. This bottle is 100% recyclable. Please sort when recycling.
Habbana offers its customers an ’Easy return policy’, wherein you can raise a return/exchange request of a product within 5 days of its delivery. We also accept partial returns wherein you can raise a return request for one or all products in your order.
Step 1: Contact our Customer Support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 5 days of receiving the order.
Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return/replace/refund your order. Kindly email an image of the product and the invoice for our reference.
Step 3: Courier the product to our warehouse. We will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and barcodes intact
For our complete return & refund policy please click here
Shipping Policy -
We can ship to virtually any address in India. The product is shipped between 1-5 business days depending on the shipping option selected by you.
We don’t charge shipping cost for our standard delivery for orders worth over Rs. 1000. For, orders less than Rs. 1000 we levy standard shipping charges of Rs 99. For quicker delivery we provide an expedited shipping option for a charge of Rs 199. Such orders will still take 1 business days to be dispatched from our warehouse but will be delivered in 2-4 days post the dispatch. For orders for Tier-2 Cities and below, the delivery days might be extended.